Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to Chic Beauty Review



Hello, I am Catherine Burk, self-employed StyleLife consultant and makeup artist. I have a passion for art, beauty and helping people look and feel their best. My goal for this blog is to give you as much advice as you want about beauty (makeup, skincare, hair, reviews on products/services, how-tos, etc.).


I love writing and sharing my beauty knowledge. Blogging is my attempt to help as many people at once as possible. If you would like me to cover a certain topic, answer any questions, post photos and steps of desired makeup styles, post videos on specific how-tos, please leave your comments below. I would love to "hear" from you. :)


Also, if you would like to schedule an in-person consultation with me, please email me at cs.stylelife@yahoo.com, and I will then send you my cell phone number. I look forward to working with you.


Thank you for reading my blogs!

No comments: