Monday, October 19, 2009

Review of Wonder(TM) Cloth: Makeup Remover Cloth

Makeup application is one of my favorite forms of art so I wear makeup daily. I love trying new makeup removal systems, and using the double-sided Wonder Cloth is one of my favorite ways to remove my makeup.

I bought my first Wonder Cloth for $9.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I have had it for almost 2 weeks and have washed it in my washing machine just like any other wash cloth. The cloth does have a distinct smell to it, but for the amazing results, I can handle it. The Wonder Cloth removes all of my makeup fairly easily and gently exfoliates at the same time. Impressively, the Wonder Cloth even rinses out with no residual makeup stains.

I highly recommend this product for anyone who would like to remove their makeup easily and conveniently. In my experience, there has been no need to use makeup removal oil when using the Wonder Cloth (even on mascara) so the Wonder Cloth is especially great for anyone with oily skin. I also recommend this product for men to use before shaving.

Hope you find this review helpful. Have a fabulous day!

No comments: