Monday, August 11, 2008

Neutrogena (R) Makeup Remover REVIEW

Product: Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Company/Line: Neutrogena (R)
Price: under $15
Purchase Location: Wal*Mart

Neutrogena is one of my favorite skincare and makeup companies/lines. They have many great products, and their makeup remover towelettes pack is yet another amazing product.

The light blue plastic container holds 25 pre-moistened towelettes that remove most makeup with a gentle hand. I barely have to press on my face when using these towelettes to remove my makeup. I am very impressed by how easy the makeup comes off and with little residue. The towelettes leave my face feeling fresh and clean.

However, I do not have very sensitive skin so I am not certain how they would feel on sensitive skin (as the towelettes do contain a slight fragrance). I recommend trying them first in a small area to make sure you are not allergic to the formula used.

Overall, I highly recommend trying the Neutrogena (R) Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They are extremely convenient, and they work really well!

No comments: